Black ops servers slightly buggy?

So ive got back into black ops and every so often I cant even connect to the serve? I cant even get on the website to check the status as the page doesnt even load. Is this just a problem that black ops is having or is it just me and my mates who are having this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow people still play Black ops? I rather wipe my @ss with the game than rather play it!

you closet black ops player i seen you online :P

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

Wow people still play Black ops? I rather wipe my @ss with the game than rather play it!

[/quote]

Maybe sell it then instead of having referal link's in your sig and begging for codes?

WorstedOrphan - Proof that nothing changes, ever.

I was having problems at the weekend, I couldn't join a mates party or play with them. Resetting everything seemed to work

Is there something wrong with that worsted orphan? He seems to hate everything that moves. I see you love your Black ops gamer picture though.

He be Trollin' , don't feed the trolls!

he hides his game list because he plays blops all the time

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

he hides his game list because he plays blops all the time

[/quote]

I guess he dosnt realise you see all his last played games and when they were played on his playercard even though he has privacy setting he only started hating on the game when he posted his k/d thinking it was good and turned it was poo, even though it means nothing.

My connection on blackops tend to go bad when im with a party lately some dosn't join and gets kicked.

I did have a few connection issues last night while playing (all players on 1-2 bars). Not really had an issue with joining the servers.

However what is your NAT type ? and the friend(s) you are trying to join ?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltEL6Hu038&feature=channe%20l_video_title]

I can finally confirm that worsted orphan is a squeaky little child! Sure mods removed the link if you want as your all terrible mods on this forum. Seems as though you loved black ops 3 months ago so much you made a video with a crappy camera phone!

EDIT: Appears he played it 4 days ago....