Black Ops Rezurrection Map pack

New map pack coming out which includes 4 world at war maps which are upgraded, remastered. It will include Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese and Factory which is a new zombie map. IMO I am not paying for 4 maps which I already own on a different game. This Factory map may be good.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Source?

You forgot to add that its free for anyone who got the Hardened/Prestige edition copies.

Was wondering if they was gonna release these although would of liked some more multiplayer maps too

[quote user="Deac0nn"]

You forgot to add that its free for anyone who got the Hardened/Prestige edition copies.

[/quote] Was gonna say sure i already have these zombie maps on Blops

I don't have the hardened/prestige edition but I am definitely not getting this. Anyone feel this way?

No will defo be getting it kind of getting into zombies at the minute.never used to play but mate tortured me for ages finally got round to it and find its a hidden gem. We sometimes  spend hours trying to beat our records

i already have all those map except factory on black ops

im not buying them on a mpa pack thats so dumb

I can't believe how much they are milking money out of this game! I meam, four map packs! I bought the first one and then just got bored of the game, now only occasionally having a game or two to pass the time. Maybe if they kept it at 800MS then I might of paid for a couple more!

oh look another map pack? whens MW3 out again? hehe i bought the first strike map pack and i wish i didn't but there are no refunds for this purchase