I cannot accept game invites from friends, join any friends games in progress and my friends cannot accept from me either... This happens when I am playing Black Ops 2... Help please its getting very annoying.
NAT trouble: Some NAT problems are subtle and don't appear in the Test Xbox Live Connection test. Most likely there's a port blocked or misdirected away from your Xbox, in your router, modem, or at your ISP. Since the Xbox 360 uses different ports than PCs
& Macs ordinarily use, you can't see the effect of a port blockage except on the Xbox, for the NAT problem is really the blockage or misdirection of ports.
A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing connection problems, and
the order and timing of the steps is important to success:
1) turn off the Xbox then
2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).
3) unplug power from the modem.
4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.
5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says BROADBAND, ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that
light says it's ready, skip to step 7.
6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.