Black ops 2 has been hacked?

On Black ops 2 Multiplayer/zombies most of the leader board has been hacked, can this be sort it please?.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All of the COD`s on the 360 are hacked.

The developers are responsible for the leaderboards,not Microsoft.I wouldn't get your hopes up for them getting fixed though.

But Microsoft responsible for banning hacker am I right?, people just ruin every cod with using Jtag that go online. I hate hacker and they got no skill. that why they have to hack it. they like sell modded lobby like 10th stat modded most kid would buy to get it. because I seen most of leaderboard hacker wrote on the bio want to buy modded lobby for 10$ like that.

Yes & no.It's really down to the developers to sort these people out.Only Microsoft can do anything if it's happening on Xbox live.

Your going to run into this all the time,especially on the COD games.

Report via your console & report to the developers,it's all you can do.

Yeah, I mean the good thing about leaderboards like that is you have a nice long list of people to file complaints on as you see them with outrageous scores that blatantly shows they have cheated through illegitimate means. File complaints against them and if you feel strongly about the state of the leaderboards then you would need to contact the developer of the game and ask them to take a look. Typically though, this happens in a lot of CoD games and as new CoD games are released, the care for the previous titles becomes thinner each day. That's not to say that you cant try though, right? :)

Given that these 'hackers' are only capable of doing what they do by breaking Microsoft code and hardware, I think it is unfair to put all the blame on the developers.

At some point it becomes a waste of resources to keep patching the game to stop the mods when Microsoft aren't blocking the holes at their end.

No point reporting them because they just make different account and just do it again, again and again.

A fair point vote bud, I have no experience in how it works or what the right word to use is, anymore. Hacker, modder, coder ect.. the society I get, I just don't get the differences in what makes who what (if that makes sense lol).

CL0WN, I would still report. I mean I am not saying waste your day sitting there filing complaints but I would do the top 5 if I saw it lol.

They use jtag that go online have look on google you will see how they use it.

I was told that people that have a jtag could unban themselfs and this came from a hacker in Ghost. This was after me and my friends notice something fishy in couple matches where such a person went 50-2 on team deathmatch. What he said exactaly. If I got ban by ms I could unban myself by using another tag or number from another system. What MS needs to do is slip in a program or code that instantly puts these people into ipban