Black Ops 2 has been hacked already

I've just been in 2 games of kill confirmed where 1 guy got 67 kills/ 7 deaths and another game same guy got 47 kills and 2 deaths, another guy did 33 kills and 1 deaths.. the first guy is in a clan called TcG, he has 220 gamerscore and a 5 year tenure on xbox live with at least 50 games all displaying 0 score with only black ops with 70 score.

-

[Mod removed] were the cheats, not even the best gamer in the world can kill like them. another cod ruined. we got sht spawns, now there are modders. tch.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Naming and shaming is not allowed. You are correct about hacks on BO2. On the PS3 some guy had some sort of aimbot.

Cant say im surprised in all honesty....... every year, a new COD..... every year, that COD gets hacked.

-

I havent run into any cheats yet though, im glad to say.

And you are surprised????

I've had a few on hardpoint with stupid kill/death ratio's one guy was 47 and 3 before i quit out still had 3 minutes game time left as well. Same old, same old.

that dosnt prove that there are cheating or hacked the game lol Ive got 32 kills and 5 deaths and often get 20/30 odd kills with under 10 deaths does that mean im a cheat ??? no it just means im better then the players im playing against, simple enough these guys are most likely the hardcore COD players that play 5/6 hours plus aday.

Also I have two friends on my friends list who have over 4 years Gold and gamerscore under 1k ? and they have loads of ames played just they only play online guess they are cheaters too. even if they have had there Gamerscore reset dosnt mean there cant be great players at COD and simpley better then you

[quote user="WonderfulWest"]

that dosnt prove that there are cheating or hacked the game lol Ive got 32 kills and 5 deaths and often get 20/30 odd kills with under 10 deaths does that mean im a cheat ??? no it just means im better then the players im playing against, simple enough these guys are most likely the hardcore COD players that play 5/6 hours plus aday.

Also I have two friends on my friends list who have over 4 years Gold and gamerscore under 1k ? and they have loads of ames played just they only play online guess they are cheaters too. even if they have had there Gamerscore reset dosnt mean there cant be great players at COD and simpley better then you

[/quote]

well the guy did 110+kills and 9 deaths in 2 games and leveled up once.. earned 10000+ with both games, not including bonuses, has over 50 games with 0 gamerscore and 5 yrs with only 220 gamerscore. hes a modder, the clan is listed on modder forums.

Can hardly call this hacking based on a good kd

As mentioned in another thread it sounds more like lag switching than hacking,  same thing used to happen in GOW 2 and it was invariably clans with stupid Tags

[quote user="A Frozen Poo"]

[quote user="WonderfulWest"]

[/quote]

well the guy did 110+kills and 9 deaths in 2 games and leveled up once.. earned 10000+ with both games, not including bonuses, has over 50 games with 0 gamerscore and 5 yrs with only 220 gamerscore. hes a modder, the clan is listed on modder forums.

[/quote]

lol no your an [mod removed], just because there clan is on a modder forum dosnt mean they hack games, i have an account on 2 modder sites but i dont hack games, i just like to see whats going on and also know the exploits so i can counter them if possible. Like i already said he may have had his GS reset for gamesaving which has nothing to do with him being good at Call Of Duty, you just sound like the typical sore loser on COD just cause someone has done well you claim they must be cheating

Is it midly suspicious? Yes, but it's not proof that the person in question has hacked the game: he may simply be a very good player, or even just having a good night. His clan may be listed under modding sites, but that doesn't equate to them hacking or to him/her hacking personally.

-------