Black Ops 2 for £43 with 2100 points included at Tesco!!!!!

Same deals as the previous years. Sure some people here will be aware but this is for those who are not! Tesco will be doing Black ops 2 for £25 when bought with 2100 points making it £43 for both :)! http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/call-duty-black-ops-2-xbox-ps3-for-25-tesco-instore-when-bought-with-2100-xbox-live-1358669

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That is a very good deal, I can't see it lasting long though with people rushing for the offer so get there quick!

very good deal, id go for this if my money hadnt already been took for my preorder ! may still get it and see if i can get the points for under 6/7 quid ! (providing cex offer 35 on the tuesday)

For once because of the cost etc, the in store tesco deals are much better then paying 44-45 quid just for the game online, so think I'll pick it up in store

^yeah, think asda is same as online 38.97 ... id have gone for this otherwise ! still worth doing tho if you can flog the game for more than 35 to cex etc so you could have the points for round 5-7 quid ! (if ya have already ordered the game)

You won't get £35 for it.

^ my guess is cex enought one day 1 to stick that as the cash price :) but tbh my copy will hopefully arrive tomoz so wont bother either way.

Does the offer only apply with points or can U get a 3mth gold sub

Points only.

why would you trade in a game on release day?

I've got a copy dispatched already , I'd prob do it if I could get 2100 for under £10 out of it ... Follow me ?