Black Ops 2 4 Months Later

I got this game on release day  and played demolition for about a week and the spawn trapping was an absolute disgrace.  It would put complete noobs in situations where they could just sit and shoot as soon as you appear and the game would quite often quickly leave people with scores of 0 kills 10 deaths.  So i went back to playing mw3 which i really enjoy and then a few days ago i decided to play Black Ops 2 again to try and get my moneys worth out it.  I played demolition again as thats primarily what i play and the spawning was still a disgrace.  Had a game on RAID where 3 of the enemy team at one end of the garage at the other kept killing our team.  Now im a decent COD player and in the top 200 in the world for demolition on mw3 but even i was in a situation where i would be lasting about 2 seconds then dead and after less than 2 minutes i had 0 kills and 30 deaths.  Seems that they still havent sorted this and i dont suppose they care either but dont alienate the good players by making a pathetically poor game that favours cheats. Will be the last game i buy from treyarch and i hope plenty others follow suit and dont take this kind of nonsense from them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="YaPloNo1"] Now im a decent COD player and in the top 200 in the world for demolition on mw3 [/quote]

I  played mw3 online once and somehow i am in the top 1% in the world too,seriously broken leaderboards.

-

Do you realise there is more to these games than multiplayer,they have a campaign mode too if you want your money`s worth.

I'm not a decent CoD player and it didn't take me a week to see how broken the game was.

Traded it for Hitman. Complete mess.

It amazes me how while Colonial Marines gets spit roasted by the press, a game as broken as BO2 gets a free pass because of the brand and the money Activision can throw at reviewers.

I lvoe the idea behind CoD; I love that it's a simple jump in and play game where you switch on and have a laugh. Don't need a degree in rocket science to play (like Capcom fighting games). Unfortunately the maps were almost all awful sniper/camp points, the weapon balance was non existence, and the game lagged so much it was unplayable.

I'd love to think it's been fixed, but i doubt Activision care. Once the game is out the door, they're on to the next cash cow. That's how the game business works. Get them preordering MW4, 5, 6, 7... and get the money in. If the game turns out to be a cow's backside, well sucks to be the player.

I used to enjoy CoD , but then they started with all the stupid kill streak crap that falls outta the sky .

[quote user="Dainja Raas"]

I used to enjoy CoD , but then they started with all the stupid kill streak crap that falls outta the sky .

[/quote]

I really did enjoy Call of Duty 4 but I still think my fondest memories was on Call of Duty 2, spent absolutely ages playing online with friends/family, the gameplay was fantastic, no perks, kill streaks, no ranks, it was all about having a laugh and not worrying about anything else. Sadly those days for me have gone from the series now and somehow I can't see them ever returning, well not for me anyway. 

It's still the same price? whahahahahahhahaah.