Black Friday sales figures...

If posted already... too bad...  :)

taken from target & walmart only... and the % shown is the amount total taken from console sales only.

#1.  Xbox One with 31%

#2 Xbox 360 with 30%

#3 PS3 with 15%

#4 PS4 with 15%

So in theory... the XBOX 360 sold the same amount at the PS3 & the PS4 combined

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And only just behind the XBone. Mmmm says a lot doesn't it?

well TBH it was the 4GB version for $99.99....

And ps4 is sold out almost everywhere

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

If posted already... too bad...  :)

taken from target & walmart only... and the % shown is the amount total taken from console sales only.

#1.  Xbox One with 31%

#2 Xbox 360 with 30%

#3 PS3 with 15%

#4 PS4 with 15%

So in theory... the XBOX 360 sold the same amount at the PS3 & the PS4 combined

[/quote]

Its already been confirmed that those figures have to be taken with a HUGE pinch of salt, the reason being that the company that provided the figures was using some sort of black magic technique to predict what people will buy

-

All we can say for definate is that BOTH next gen consoles are selling very well, and the currently the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One, by how much though? nobody knows.

I think the Xbox one has caught up to the ps4 in USA now, Sony have just not sent enough consoles over there while ms has been updating the stock all the time

I'm rather skeptical about these figures. What is this percentage in terms of? Is this the number of consoles sold in relation to the total amount of consoles allocated? Percentages are meaningless bits of data without the real numbers. You're applying statistics wrong.

I believe those figures like I believe politicians.

Since this is the news with major sites saying such https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21lA2Kx1h6k&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLQ2uc-bCRaPcJkyZqhI1HoDVcoqHPx79o ....I'll get right on believing those stats.

AND.....of all places the PS4 has yet to release in Japan....and when it does....the world will explode!!!....no, j/k...but it will be friggin huge.

Also....as of 12 hours ago...we apparently know how many PS4s have been sold globally: www.nbcnews.com/.../sony-playstation-4-has-sold-more-2-1-million-units-2D11687493

And apparently....MS will not release it's sales info.....hmmmmm

, lol fan boys are in such denial , just because you own the system you just cant admit anything  can you , it would take a lot more than what your saying for x1 to catch up to the ps4 so get over it ,

Threads like this make me really glad my ego isn't attached to what I end up buying.  I feel loyalty to a friend, boyfriend, family, not a game console.  If you feel you are emotionally invested in your purchase of a gaming console and therefore need to actually defend your choice, you may have a psychological issue.  Maybe this is a common problem with people that spend most of their day playing games.  I see it here a lot...people that are defending and attacking and it's mindboggling to me.  It's petty.  I feel zero product loyalty.  I guess I'm confused as to why people are so adversarial when it comes to this.  The only way I would be excited that the X1 was outselling the PS4 is if I was financially invested somehow, otherwise it's just pointless and silly.