Bit of Titan news

http://www.totalxbox.com/70052/previews/pilot-vs-titan-vs-grunt-on-titanfalls-radical-balancing-act/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice find! that's good site, I was just reading some other titanfall articles there. I can't wait for this game.

No I can't either

Very interesting read, indeed. Sounds like an amazing game.

After playing the Alpha, I told a friend of mine that it is literally just as fun to play as a pilot, as it is in the Titan. In fact, minus AI kills, you'll likely get more pilot kills when not in a Titan. Either way, both scenarios are a blast to manage and do combat in. I also noticed that a lot of thought and experience went into developing the balance between titan vs titan, and pilot vs pilot, and pilot vs titan – and the various skill sets within. It's fast paced, but I think even an average skilled player can catch on and do well.

My body is ready for Titanfall!

My girlfriend is ready for titanfall lol

Giggity

Its easy to get kills as a pilot ive had my fare share of kills in a titan as well.... killed 8 people in a row with a titan by smashing them with my fist cuzz i had no idea what i was doing...still my best game..

I am so looking forward to this game, I have pre ordered it.

The one thing that does my nut in is on the alpha video the buttons where from the  360 controller