Bioshock

Anyone know where i can get Bioshock cheap seems to be hard to find cheap, unlike the second one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is regularly half price or better on GOD, if you want a disk copy try CEX it's 6 quid from there.

Send us your address and ill lend you my copy if you want.

£2.75 (+£2.03 postage) on Amazon www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_4_olp

Play has one at £2.02 but the page doesnt display

I have a sneaky feeling this will be on Games with Gold soon. It seems to fit the bill. Just a guess of course.

I would be well happy with Bioshock as a GwG title,  one of my favourite (and one of the best) FPS and I have never actually owned a copy.  Superb title.

Its a great game from what I hear and if I am not mistaken it is within the budget they have for GwG. I could easily see it hit the program. Gives me a chance to break into the saga :D

If you haven't played it your missing out on one of the best 360 titles.  

I agree with Genchy, its one of the better titles on the 360, while i think the second and Infinite are pretty poor, the first one is well worth a gander at!

I enjoyed the second especially Minervas Den DLC.   Infinite  was rubbish  completely overrated and not a patch on the previous two.

Just to reiterate what others have said the first game is a classic, great little story too it. The second was average which meant i didnt even try infinite.