Bioshock 2

I'm just wondering what people don't like about it I've just started playing and I love it just yet to try online

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What dont i like about Bioshock 2.......pretty much everything

The gameplay is good, the game itself plays very well.  But  I thought the plot was lame, which is why i've only completed Bioshock 2 once, maybe twice.  Whereas Bioshock 1 i've played through +6 times.  The multiplayer isn't bad, i actually enjoyed playing it, probably because I owned lol, i managed to reach the top rank (which is 40 without DLC i believe).  Regardless, i would have preferred they'd removed multiplayer and focused on a better story.

Even though Irrational didn't develop Bioshock 2, i'm glad they have chosen not to include multiplayer in Bioshock Infinite.

To be honest, apart from Mexi up there, I've not encountered people that hate it, just generally those that thought it was weaker than the first. Personally, I loved playing through it.

I've said it before, I'm probably one of the VERY few that enjoyed the second game more than the first :)

Loving the big daddy thing

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

I've said it before, I'm probably one of the VERY few that enjoyed the second game more than the first :)

[/quote]
I'm right there with you, Lofty. I loved Bioshock 2 from start to finish, more so than the original.

Fan of the second game, just the motion blur gave me a chronic headache and also motion sickness pretty bad.

Story was all right, gameplay the same pretty much. Multiplayer will be extinct.

Wasn't a bad game, but for me it didn't really feel or have the same reactions as I did with Bioshock 1 which I loved. I also didn't like the big sisters.

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]
I'm right there with you, Lofty. I loved Bioshock 2 from start to finish, more so than the original.

[/quote]

With you both, I thought it was far better than the first game in every way and the Minerva's Den DLC was outstanding, MP was utter garbage though.

[quote user="Shigurui"]

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With you both, I thought it was far better than the first game in every way and the Minerva's Den DLC was outstanding, MP was utter garbage though.

[/quote]

I tried the MP a few times and that was enough for me lol.

I don't know why with some games they even bother with MP, they make a great story/campaign and it's almost as if they have stuck the MP on as an after thought.