Binary Domain

Has anybody downloaded and played the demo yet.  With its release on friday is anybody buying it? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played the demo, seemed ok but not something i would race out to buy, It'll either be a rental or bargain bin job for me.

It's okay. Just made me want to play Vanquish mind.

It seems alright to me but not a buy, i've put it on my Lovefilm list.

Played the demo and thought it was terrible, no buy for me, Lovefilm all the way

From what I'd seen previously, I thought that this was the spiritual successor to Alpha Protocol! =)

Unfortunately, judging from the demo, it appears not though. : (

It will be a severe gaming drought that sees this grace my Lovefilm list now. ; )

And the prize for cheesiest dialogue goes to.........(based on the gameplay ive seen on Playr)

I really wanted to like it, the story is a great premise. I am not sure now though, the shooting feels watery does not have enough impact, it didn't reaelly do anything that 100 other TPS' haven't already done and that second mission was bland (I know it was only a section). It does look good, but that is not enough.

I'm gettig a Vanquish vibe from this game -- and that's not a bad thing.

Played demo, not my cup of tea. I should point out that Binary Domain is not like Vanquish.

Ok.  Played the demo myself now.  I like it but it is a bit wooden.  I think i will wait for the reviews, if there are people who want to buy it its £30 on shopto.