BilobedYew18

how can i upgrade my old xbox 360 to the new xbox 360. and does it comes with 250 hard drive. i need help. and it told me to snap the tag. i dont know what i suppose to do. HELP ME!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

the new 360 known as the slim comes with either, 4 gig of internal memory or a 250 gig hard drive it will say on the box 4 or 250.  if you get the 250 you get a hard drive, but if you get the 4 model you can ADD a hard drive to it either a 250 gig or a 320 gig but only the version of the hard drive made for the current slim models, the older clip on drive on the older fat 360s are not compatible with the slim models.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi

In addition to what dave said,

when you get a new xbox, you'll might want to transfer the content to the other console. This can be done in different ways.

Information about moving content can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data

You can choose to move only the save games to the other HDD and redownload all Xbox live content.

If you want to use the new console as your main console, you'll need to transfer the licenses from the old to the new console as well, to be able to use the content fully without restrictions.

To transfer licenses see this link:

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

If you have any more questions please let us know :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.