Billion dollar company - Cannot afford integrity

Bought an Xbox One last year around Christmas, luckily I bought the replacement program because I had to return it to the shop back in August.  My controller suddenly started drifting up when I was playing a first person shooter game today.  I went online, tried to find a solution, did the updates...nothing worked.  Checked online again and it says that it needs to be replaced...only problem is the warranty ran out TWO days ago and they say I have to pay to have it replaced.  Granted, I understand that warranties cannot last forever, but the fact that this is not such an uncommon issue that there is actually a forum for it and it is obviously a design flaw!  So now, I have to go and buy a new controller because even though Xbox knows that this design flaw exists...they will only cover you for 90 days.  TOTAL BS.  When I bought my car and the realized there was a design flaw...they EXTENDED the warranty because they have INTEGRITY.  Good job Microsoft.  One of the richest companies in the world and you can't even stand behind your product.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

How do you know this is a design flaw exactly?