Billing - Ref [mod removed]

Hi,

Ref - [mod removed]

Following contact with Customer Support I was guided to post here with the above reference number in relation to my account.

I sold my Xbox over a year ago yet have continued to be billed through the use of an old debit card that expired months ago (!). I've noticed that this is not an isolated problem and other people have experienced similar.

Please could my account be researched and see when my account was last accessed and a relevant refund given?

Many thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi there! With billing problems you will need to contact Phone support.So that the account can be locked down and the card will need to be removed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the post - although, as you will see from my original post, it was Support who advised me to post here with the above reference as it is apparently another team who need to pick this up (as there is a further issue linked to the above reference)

For the time being though the renewals have been stopped

Sorry this didn't help.

The forums really are not able to handle billing related issues. There is no way to verify account ownership so we are not able to look up your account even if we could (only xbox support can do that). A lot of times billing requires more than what self help can offer. Try calling back to xbox support, chances are good you will get a different agent and maybe get the issue resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.