billing not listed

alright so early i got help from someone in the community which helped me get to the billing page when i looked there it doesn't display my purchase yet i was deducted 2400 points. i have no idea what to do and need some help can someone just tell me what i can do. I've seen people saying contact support and leave a thread here so what should i do which will get me the best answers?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello again Voiceless Cubes,
I knew I remembered the name, I helped you last time so let's hope I can help you this time.

So your issue the first time was you was required to find the Billing History page due to you not sure if the transaction was complete or not.
Now you issue is that you was charged for the transaction however it's not listed in the billing page.

Okay, well. You should wait a few minutes to ensure that the transaction has actually completed, there may be a small delay syncing from the xbox to the site. However, if this isn't the case then I'd advise contact Xbox Customer Support as they'll be able to begin an investigation for you.

I sincerely hope your your issue gets resolved as I know it's not the best feeling when you get charged for something and then you didn't get the item.

Just ensure you tell support all the details they ask and the process will speed up.

Good luck with your chat.

(support.xbox.com) 

Note: Sorry about my previous post, it seems that it had gone wrong when I pressed post. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

wow thanks again shiift n driift for the post I am glad your still on and helping thanks for your reply. I will wait like 10 minutes and if its not listed I am going to contact support. thanks a bunch dude.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.