Bikes in Forza??

Hi all,

just curious to see if anyone would have liked to have seen Motorbikes in the new Forza??( Knowing my luck having just posted this they are LOL)

I know I would. Bringing two racing sim games into one would be great and open the doors to an even bigger gaming community. There is alot of games out there but trying to stay on the bike is a challenge. I reckon the producers could pull this off quite well.

What are your thoughts??

Cheers for replys

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://imgur.com/bnEPH.gif]

Bikes in my forza? Nowayhosea.

LMFCO-nice one!!  I take that as a polite way of saying no.LOL

Cars and bikes was an abomination in PGR4, and im sure that was the death of that once great franchise. Please don't do that with forza.

it would be ok as a bonus race/easter egg type extra,but forza is for cars only.

I reckon the producers could have a good smash at this and pull it off-maybe as a potential add on. But giving you the option to race as all bikes or all cars-I don't think it will work as mixed

Forza is for cars only; the physics would be totally different to write. It’s better off as a separate game. I think if turn ten wanted to write a bike game it could be brilliant but let’s keep forza for cars.

No, Forza is cars only game. If you want bikes and cars in a game, go play PGR4.

I liked the cars and bikes combination in PGR 4, but I also think that there should only be cars in Forza.

yeah too many rammers out there no fun falling off bikers

I think the Forza developers should make a dedicated bike game... I'd be all over that :D