Bike ride from Manchester to Blackpool

Me and a couple of friends are thinking of riding to Blackpool, none of the maps really seem to help me that i have found on google so i am just going to use my iPhone and hopefully not get lost. I was just wondering if any of you guys have done this bike ride before and would maybe be able to give me some tips ? Or even the easiest way to do this bike ride to blackpool ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

On ya bike lad

On the off chance this isn't a promo scam for the linked site, why would you ask on an xbox website about a bike ride. Would not one of the many bicycle websites be more likely to garner you the answers you seek. PS, If you are asking about doing a cycle ride, it might be a good idea to mention where you are starting from.

Unless he's doing it on his kinect lol virtual bike ride lolz

I know this is UK general Xbox Discussion, but this is incredibly off topic on a gaming forum. Perhaps try a bicycle forum, or try google? Oh and Vote, he did mention where he is starting from.... Manchester....

Must be a new game thats gone under the radar; strap a sat nav to a metal bar and then weld the bar to your bikes handle bars and you'll be fine.

Ordnance Survey! Proper maps, much better.

Maybe this is dev research for a remake of courier crisis. :P

UK Moderators = Fail

Manchester to Blackpool is an incredibly easy ride. And google maps works better on any phone than these forums do.

I sense scam link.

[View:http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3228/pokemonoxf.png]

ive done this before. just take a puncture kit incase u get a puncture