big problem

i need to change my xbox live accounts window live ID but i can't acess my acount due to the secuity update of january 2013.  and the window live ID the i what to change it to is the one on my tempuare account. please help me

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello there!

To change your Microsoft Account associated with your profile, simply follow these next few steps:

1.) Sign in to the account you wish to alter, then press the middle silver button on your controller  
2.) Press RB twice!
3.) Go down, and select 'account management'  
4.) Go across twice, and select 'Account security'
5.) Select 'Change Microsoft account'
6.) Select Yes, enter the password for the email address shown (that is assigned to that account)
7.) Enter the email address you wish to change it to, and enter the password for that email address.

If your profile is requesting you to enter your Microsoft Account and password, and is stating that it is incorrect (and you are certain that, that email and password is correct) simply Delete and Download Your Profile. If you have forgotten your Microsoft account / password, view the Forgot Microsoft Account page for further assistance on how to recover your Microsoft account, and password if necessary. 

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.