Big Disappointment!!!

Way to go Microsoft. Are you kidding me? Magic?

This is not a game that some people "just didn't give a chance". Everyone knows exactly what to expect from a game like this...lame cards. The only people who bought this game are the people who play the real game. Your not gonna get new fans to this genre just by giving the game away. There is definitely a reason why people don't own this game. Games with gold is starting to backfire on you guys big time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am VERY happy with their choice. How about taking your whining and crying to someplace like reddit or 4chan....They might actually care more.

yea, and brush your teeth too!

[quote user="Ryyyynberg"]

Way to go Microsoft. Are you kidding me? Magic?

This is not a game that some people "just didn't give a chance". Everyone knows exactly what to expect from a game like this...lame cards. The only people who bought this game are the people who play the real game. Your not gonna get new fans to this genre just by giving the game away. There is definitely a reason why people don't own this game. Games with gold is starting to backfire on you guys big time.

[/quote]

Just because you aren't familiar with the game doesn't mean "the only people who bought this game are the people who play the real game". 

I, for one, have never played Magic, but I've always been interested in trying out the XBLA version, which of course I will surely do once September comes along.  But, please explain how GwG is starting to backfire?  Are people that pissed off that they are getting free games?

Good grief.  Microsoft decides to give it's Gold customers a 2 free games a month and all some can do is whine because they don't like the titles.  How ungrateful are some people now days.  What is the world coming to.

maybe if they offered games that you couldn't just pick up in bargain bins for 1 dollar maybe you think?

[quote user="ArmyMedic75"]

maybe if they offered games that you couldn't just pick up in bargain bins for 1 dollar maybe you think?

[/quote]

You seem to be the type of person that if you were starving and someone gave you a hamburger and French fries, you'd complain that it wasn't a steak and potato.

And you seem the type who would believe MS telling you it was raining when in fact they were urinating on you.

That's a crap game

@ArmyMedic75 I agree with you 100% Microsoft seriously needs to start giving us real games of lets say at least 30-70$ each in value not like 1-20$ and not games from 2006-2009. Ya were getting a Magic card game tomorrow that's from 2013 but you get my point the games were getting are bad and Xbox should look at what PS+ member's are getting but no they are to greedy.

I guess Bluntman is MS rep doing what don did. Heres some advice Bluntman if you dont like the post people put up dont reply with your bs because if you and the select others keep doing it MS will not have any customers. I have been with MS since xbox and all my systems are still working. I do not like how they are coping Sony and on top of that giving us crappy games free a month like IntenseJames said. They need to raise the bar.  I feel like the playerbase if they wanted to could report your post as harrisment. Just a thought.