BFBC2 - Your team lost.... WHAT?

This keeps happening now. Ive come back to BFBC2 and on Rush we hold the first set of crates all the way and they run out of spawns and it says that we lost? How does that work?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It's a bit buggy when it comes to showing the 'Your team won/lost' screen. I don't think it affects your points though. If you check you pins on the next screens you should have the one for 200 points for winning the game

Yeah, it's just a bug when it comes to loading the correct screen. Stats record perfectly though.

Definately a bug. I have lost and it said that we won, won and it said we lost.  Like Astrates says, it does record the correct pin though..

Also does anyone else find the knifing  a bit buggy also? I knife someone and it just misses and they kill me. Happens a few times :/

[quote user="aCheeseyPenguin"]

Also does anyone else find the knifing  a bit buggy also? I knife someone and it just misses and they kill me. Happens a few times :/

[/quote]

Just replied Cheesey, not sure what happened to the post? Anyway, some of my knife kills have been extremely dodgy! I have knifed people from the other side of the room. Also, I have seen a guy, walk through a hail of lead, at three of us, and stab us all!  Its certainly not perfect.

[quote user="aCheeseyPenguin"]

[/quote]

I avoid knifing people unless I run out of ammo and do not have the time to switch, in which case I crouch and take a swing at their legs. Fort eh most part the knie is only worth using from behind an enemy though due to the fact it's easier to hit them when they are not trying to avoid being hit from behind.

Don't get me started on the knife mechanics. It's just plain aggravating. The amount of times I've stabbed someone in the head, had the animation and sound only to get shot by them and see them take no damage is annoying