BFBC2 VIP Code problems

I bought BFBC2 on launch, applied my code and everything was fine. I sold it last year sometime and just rebought it preowned. But when I got to the store its asking me to re-enter a code and I cannot download any of the VIP map packs. I checked download history and cannot see anything.

Same Profile, New 360 I think. EA aren't getting 1200 off me to play a game I've already bought new.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Hoaxs"]

I bought BFBC2 on launch, applied my code and everything was fine. I sold it last year sometime and just rebought it preowned. But when I got to the store its asking me to re-enter a code and I cannot download any of the VIP map packs. I checked download history and cannot see anything.

Same Profile, New 360 I think. EA aren't getting 1200 off me to play a game I've already bought new.

[/quote]

That's why.

You need to transfer the license for the VIP code.

Already done that about 3-4 months back.

can you download it ingame? should still say its free if youve done it b4

Yeah, that's how I did it I re-downloaded it from ingame just fine, altough it did say couple of times I should enter the code. But same thing happened to me new console same profile, so I went into the game it said 1200 MSP I pressed download and it started to download but it didnt charge me anything.

I got it sorted. Went on EA's webchat, spoke to Keith and he reactivated it for me.

What a babe.