BFBC2 Rush or Conquest?

Which one do you prefer and why out of conquest and rush, I prefer Conquest because you have more freedom and it's not really cramped like it is in Rush. Also IMO you need more skill in conquest.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Erm I prefer conquest (if conquest is capture the flag) because if you are dealt a s**t team then you can still capture flags by yourself and rack up 150pts per flag capture.

CAN'T WAIT FOR BF:3!

i like both but it really depends what kind of mood i am in

Been playing BFBC2 recently to mop up the achievements (majoirty of the Vietnam expansion). I prefer the mode rush cause you need a good team to arm/ defend the bomb sites. Conquest is basically capture two flags and knock down the enemy tickets.

If I'm honest I enjoy both equally, if you want a decision I would go with Rush but I really don't care what comes up, awesome game, nuff said.

I prefere Rush but stopped playing it due to the cheap tactic of blowing up the M-Com's with flying C-4

Conquest games last too long though.

I prefer rush but really think it should be arm only. A few too many people abused the UAV+C4 crap way back and it got annoying.

Rush because of the teamwork needed to actually do well, and my experiences with conquest haven't been great, EG joining a game with 4 people on each team or joining a game late with 3 on my team and 12 on the other and were just getting spawn camped.

[quote user="Deac0nn"]

Rush because of the teamwork needed to actually do well [/quote]

Agreed.

The thing is i don't have many on my friends list that still play this, so i usually end up in a squad where one of my squad must sit at our spawn snipeing when we are attacking and really need to push up. Don't get me wrong i have nothing against snipers as i snipe myself sometimes.... but when we are attacking i always push up.

There just seems to be to many selfish players to worried about there k/d then doing the objective.

Rush was more fun with friends, if I was playing solo I always played conquest