BF4 Dilemma

So, I went and picked up my copy of BF4 at Gamestop yesterday, and they told me mine was a limited edition that comes w/ China Rising DLC. I was going to get Premium, but now I almost feel like it would waste the free DLC.

Thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

How would it waste it?

Premium has a lot more than just that first DLC I'm afraid. If the DLC is of interest to you, then Premium is definitely the way to go.

Premium is not a waste of money it actually is going to save you some money.

Oh, I know what Premium is; I had it for BF3. I just felt like it will waste the China Rising, if I'm just going to get it with Premium anyways. I guess I'll just give it to someone.

[quote user="Submit2MyWill"]

Oh, I know what Premium is; I had it for BF3. I just felt like it will waste the China Rising, if I'm just going to get it with Premium anyways. I guess I'll just give it to someone.

[/quote]Yeah but the limited edition cost the same as the regular edition.

Premium was worth it to me in BF3. I will get it after china rising drops because I too got it free with my copy. It buys time for purchasing premium unless you want different camos or knives.

It will only save you money if you plan to play through the 5th and final DLC.

-

Obviously there are other benefits to premium - 2 week early access, battlepacks, etc, etc. If you see yourself at least going until the 4th DLC drop ($45 total without premium) it's probably best to just splurge for the Premium and get the extras.

Is premium simply a version of the game you can buy off the rack?  I have the game preordered (never bought a BF game before).

[quote user="Barto78"]

Is premium simply a version of the game you can buy off the rack?  I have the game preordered (never bought a BF game before).

[/quote]

I think all retail copies are just the game. You can purchase premium off the rack as a code you'll need to enter or directly from the game menu.