Bf3 Beta

I own a MOH tier 1 edition and havent recived a email yet

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I read in a few posts yesterday that people should get the emails either last night or this morning at 'some' point.

the beta is getting released at different times throughout the different world regions so i'd expect the emails to to be sent around the same time for our region. the time for the uk was 12pm , but don't quote me on that!

FFS why has it got to be a email why not a download on the game. I bet i dont get it even tho i own tier 1

I haven't rec'd an email yet either.  What's the Tier 1 Edition, just out of interest?

still waiting for my email aswell!

Yet I havn't recieved anything, would of been better if done through the Medal Of Honour Game

if any of you have twitter then why not send a message to them, they are generally really good at replying

@Battlefield.

Remeber its Game specific so speaking to the developers will get you your quickest answer :)

OK so Ive just been on the battlefield forums and there's a lot of angry people waiting for emails!

but from what i can make out  in Europe we should be getting  an email with the beta code in the next few hours!

but it dose seem like a bit of a balls up as the psn already have early access

an there was no messing about waiting for codes.

so i think its just a waiting game:(

Midday GMT, nothing. Something tells me I will have to wait until Thursday.

I also just read that we in the U.K should be receiving our email between 12 and 2 pm today.