BF3 £24.99 at Sainsburys.....

When bought with 2100 xbox live  points at £17.99 or a PSN card at £25.. I know loads of you guys and gals have preordered,so i thought it might be worth it to some people that haven't. Enjoy!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fantastic deal

Great deal,

I have no intention of buying BF3 but this offer may sway me, I will need points to get TrialsEvolution, an maybe get a trade BF3 get MW3 for £4.99 deal. So for an total outlay of arround £42 I get Trialsevo, BF3 to cheevo spam and MW3...Like it.

EDIT****!!! Get the deal trade the game at HMV for £36 then hope the supermarkets do a MW3 for £25 on its own deal and you still got the points to buy Trials evolution WIN WIN WIN

i wouldn't get it! it got bad reviews....

j/k

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

i wouldn't get it! it got bad reviews....

j/k

[/quote]

Lol!! your having a boring day at the office today aren't you :)

yes indeed i am. risk assessments... pah... how many times can i fill in a form about lifting someone properly. it's all i do these days... plus my mind is on saturday when i get rage and go shopping... to hell with work. lol

ON TOPIC i might look into picking this up as it'll be bfs christmas present

Buy him BF3 with this deal and bag yourself some free points ;)

I played the beta and hated it,so i looked on the forum to see the verdict on the final version and there are not to many good comments just complaints.

thats what i thought though i still have 1500 on my account as i can't find anything fun to buy

I bet i can trade the game back in for more in a month or so. Wasnt going to get this straight away but temted now.

If its crap i can trade t against MW3.

from what I gather BF3 is an utterly totally amazing super-duper-fantastico multiplayer game with a campaign that they needn't have bothered with. Disc 1 is multiplayer and by all accounts BF3 should have been just an MP game for £24.99 :) -  I didn't buy this because it would probably sit on the shelf after 2 weeks play and not be bothered with. However, I expect that when I see lots of people on my list playing tomorrow I'm going to be envious - but just got to ride it out until Nov 8th