BF 4 Console, Server or game issue?

Just tried 26 times to join an online multiplayer match in Battlefield 4 just now with no results. Most of the time it just doesnt respond and the other times the game kicks me out to the dashboard. Even when I get into a game after a few minutes it kicks me out to the Xbox one dashboard so I lose my experience. I owned an online match this morning and before it saved I got kicked back to the dash board, Reseting the game. My internet provider has assured me its not a bandwidth problem or an issue with the Router. My console is plugged directly into the router and Im not using wifi. This is really frustrating and has turned me off picking up the controller again. Have you any offical info for me on this as I have heard other players are having similar issues with no answers or hope on the horizon.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

no it just an issue with the game publishers themselves call of duty ghost had the same issue but it fix itself because of the publishers are updating info on the their server sometimes it can take up to a week because they have to go through each state to fix the issues

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.