Beta user: problems with buying stuff

I redeemed my Microsoft points code and it transferred into my local currency. Now I need help using the currency because its giving the option to use it for dlc but says I need Microsoft points to get the item. HELP!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

The only time this seems to happen is if the gamertag is downloaded to a console that has beta access. Unfortunately, once an account is converted to currency there's no way to un-convert it. The account in question will only be able to purchase content for the time being from any console that has the beta dashboard now. As this beta dashboard program is now closed for registration that is the only way you will be able to purchase content.

Who ever's console you used to download your profile to that had the beta should have really told you that this was going to happen.

Accessing your Download History:

Go to your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History.

Sorry for any sort of inconvenience.

-

If you are a beta user and have the dashboard beta on your console, you will need to post in the dashboard beta forums for information on this.

Please Note: If you do not have access to the beta forums but you are in the beta (you downloaded the dashboard beta) then you'd need to wait for a forum support agent to manually grant you access once they have confirmed you're a beta user. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks for the help :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.