Beta forum

Yeah i updated my xbox and everything, i used some new apps which run well by the way. my question is how can i get into the private forum for the beta. i was provided a link for it but it says the group no longer exists.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It was exactly the same for me.

If you haven't been on any Xbox.com forums before I suggest you visit some, so as your presence is shown. (the forum beta team need this to be able to register you into the private forum) then a day or so later you will gain access. This time frame can be shorter so keep trying.

To add,if when trying to enter private forum you  get a oops page then sign out, sign back in then enter forum again. This will fix the issue

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For me it was just basically keep trying as each beta testing member needs to be ok'd by the beta team. It shouldn't take too long.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello

It has been 3 days since I ran the registration app and I still can't access the private forums, what do I do?

Please be very sure that it has been 3 full business days (Monday-Friday) since you ran the registration app. If you still don't have access to the Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum please create a brand new post in forum 03 - Managing my Xbox LIVE account. Make sure to only include information regarding forum permissions, all other feedback and topics may fall under violation of your NDA and warrant removal from the program.

Sorry this didn't help.

says for me group not found...

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, it is gonna take usually 2-3 business days, but it is very varied! I've heard of people getting it the next day, others weeks later. So, think of it as a waiting game really. Once you get it, it's worth it! And once you do get it and access to the Forums, please post in there in the Private Forums, and not in the Public Support Forums (this)! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I updated my Xbox too, but I can't find any new apps .  I am pretty sur that I did it right, so I don'treally know what is going . I cant get into the priate forums either  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, everyone. Can you please take a second look at xbox360italy's post? Can you confirm that it's been tree days since you ran the registration app and you are still unable to access the beta forums? If so, please let me know and I'll look into it for you. Thanks a bunch!

Sorry this didn't help.

@ Alishas mom. If youve already installed the beta dashboard update please check the "Beta" tab on your dashboard next to the "Settings" tab. It will show you everything you need to know regarding the beta update.

Sorry this didn't help.