Best Tv/LCD/Plasma for Xbox One?

Looking to get best gaming rig for Xbox One & PS4?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its going to depend on personal preferences. I would go with LED, but others might lead you in a different direction

Any brands and models trying to stay around 65"

Depends on size of room, gaming prefrence, amout willing to spend and graphics output. 1080p 60hz ot 120hz.

Figure out your budget and do some research.

My budget is $3500

Size 65" or bigger

Vizio makes amazing TV's for the money, right on par with Samsung in my opinion and even surpassing them in some cases.

What Dark said, I have a few Vizios in my house currently, and a 42" being delivered on Monday for my room to game on

Walmart has a 70 inch vizio for under $1000 for Black Friday.

Size isn't as great as you might think - you get used to it within an hour of purchase & is really only good if you have a large room to put it in (since you'll inevitably have to sit back further in order to take it all in). Instead, concentrate on how great the image itself looks - is it crystal clear, for example.

I would personally recommend going for a 40" 1080p HD LED Samsung - it's a brand that's never let me down & it generally outperforms most other televisions that I see on display in the stores.

Look into the samsung F5000 series 5 hdtvs,awesome price wt ever the size,they soley focus on graphics,response time,sound and hrtz.no smart applications at all,soley gaming tvs.But the new thing out is the sony 4k,now they only current device to record 2160p is the new galaxy note3 I believe, this time in 2,3 years xb3000 at 2160p,LOL.