Best price for DN and la noire

Wheres best price for duke nukem and LA noire, just not got round to playing them so looking to shift the 2, i know abut getting gs to price match cex who would give me £22 for DN and £16 for La noire. Think ill give blockbuster a try, Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

If your after LA Noire Id wait another few weeks, after the next DLC comes out on the 12th you can expect to see loads of copies being traded in driving the price right down.

[quote user="DeBLAIN 02"]

If your after LA Noire Id wait another few weeks, after the next DLC comes out on the 12th you can expect to see loads of copies being traded in driving the price right down.

[/quote]

I think you'll find he wants to trade LA Noire in, not buy a copy.

My bad

Gamestation have a whopping extra 50% when you trade in games, only if you choose cash though!

You've missed both the £35 trade in deals for both games. DN was trade in of the week last week :/ Bet it's £25 for each now ?

I traded them in today,1 was £16 and the other was £20, yes shame I missed that, i hadn't got on top of it, managed to pre order new cod game and got a free poster from gs

I bought LA Noire brand new yesterday for £30 so the price is dropping now, cracking game though