Best nfs game

Looking to buy an old as I loved hot pursuit and the run, I have played undercover but was thinking of maybe getting most wanted! I heard this one was one of the best, anyone played it? Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Most Wanted was probably the best of the oldies on the Xbox 360.. Very easy achievements though.

-

Carbon was decent, but they removed the Drag races which was a personal favourite of mine. The achievements are incredibly challenging, but unfortunately there's also a completely unobtainable one, thanks to a system glitch.

-

Undercover was probably the weakest of the three, but still enjoyable to an NFS fan.

most wanted is my fav however underground was brilliant on the gamecube

most wanted

I played and finished most wanted... and loved it!

Most wanted is very good, playing it a bit at the moment, hot pursuit was the best for me.

Cheers all, going by most reviews online people seem to agree and say most wanted is best, didn't realize it actually costs more than hot pursuit! Lol

Playing shift as we speak,its not bad for its age but most of the cars handle like shopping trolleys on ice.

Definately most wanted but it is hard to find now and if you do its usualy twenty to twenty five pounds.

i think most wanted is on demand or am i mistaken sorry if i am mistaken but if i am not i think it was £14.99

most wanted sells for around £10-15 on ebay.