BEST NEW IDEA FOR THE NEW XBOX! "XBOX3D60"

For several weeks i've been thinkin and bringing this perfect idea to people and they ALL thought it was a bright idea. Now i need the rest of the xbox fans and users to give me their thoughts! this might sound crazy. Just like the radios with three disk players, what if xbox had THREE different disks? Therefore you can put three top games you enjoy playing at once in the xbox and just switch it up with you're controller? thats NOT all, the xbox would also play ALL games in 3D on all the different kinds of tvs!

AMAZING don't you think?!

[Mod removed: please do not post personal information such and an E-mail address, and especially a phone number in the forums]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1- Multi disk trays are something of the past. The future is heading more for Digital Downloads.

2- It wouldn't be a good bisness idea for MSFT to develop such technology 5 years after releasing Xbox 360

3- It's up to game developers (such as Bungie, Activision, Bioware,etc) to decide whether they want to go towards 3D and not up to MSFT to decide so + 3D technologies cost a lot more to produce than the usual 2D meaning once again it wouldn't be a good bisness idea profit wise

4- At this point it is utopic to think 3D would work well on all TV types. Older models probably would have issues working around 3D technologies

5- I don't know if it is your personal telephone number but it is not the best idea to post such sensitive personal information publicly

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To be honest I hope 3D dies.  I don't care much for it,  Multi disc trays just have a terrible history of not lasting long (In my experience) and you should never post your phone number or email address in a public forum.  Not everyone is Mr.Niceguy

Sorry this didn't help.

You seem genuinely enthusiastic.  I like that.  However, I am going to disagree vehemently about 3D.  I just want this 3D fad to go away.

Hopefully in later years, we will refer back to 3D as we do now with "Smell-O-Vision"

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree with everyone else.  I hate 3D and multi disk trays are definitely a thing of the past.

We want more powerfull and smaller systems.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="TelegenicBore45"]

For several weeks i've been thinkin and bringing this perfect idea to people and they ALL thought it was a bright idea. Now i need the rest of the xbox fans and users to give me their thoughts! this might sound crazy. Just like the radios with three disk players, what if xbox had THREE different disks? Therefore you can put three top games you enjoy playing at once in the xbox and just switch it up with you're controller? thats NOT all, the xbox would also play ALL games in 3D on all the different kinds of tvs!

AMAZING don't you think?!

[/quote]

No sorry, I don't think it's amazing. I personally can't tolerate 3D... tends to make me nauseous. Although... I like this Smell-O-Vision idea.

As for the 3 disc tray feature... brilliant! Especially if it can play all three discs at the same time! Imagine hearing the garbled sounds of your favourite CD, mingled with the voices of your favourite actors, all while playing your favourite game.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes, it would cost more for the 3D but it'd pay of. kids would love 3D games and personally i woul prefare putting my 3 games at once and just switch with my controller! the only reason the 3 disks werent too successful in the past was cz it wasnt as upgrated as it would now!  

Sorry this didn't help.

Meh

Sorry this didn't help.

not a fan of 3d, but a multitray disk  player does sound practical.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="TelegenicBore45"]kids would love 3D games[/quote]

1) You can't assume every kid wants 3D, and 2) Kids aren't the only ones that play on Xbox. They certainly aren't the ones buying the consoles.

Sorry this didn't help.

kids enjoy and love 3D movies, itd make their day knowing that they can play their games in 3D, kids do everythin they can to make their parents buy what they want and thats how the business would go up! not only kids but plenty people would actually prefare their games in 3D cz its not somethin theyre used to! and it brings out the "WOAHH" reaction

Sorry this didn't help.