best fps OF ALL TIME!!!

What do you think is the best FPS of all time?

Whilst it's easy to say cod or bad company, don't forget the oldies, Doom, Quake, Halo, or my favourite half Life 2....

what do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wolfstein 3D.

there aint one as people have different opinions.

my favs are left 4 dead 1 + 2, mw2 and halo3

Good call, much better than the rather pants Xbox 360 Wolfenstien why do they have to ruin great games with poor new generation versions as in Duke Nukem for example, original was awesome

Halo 2, best Xbox LIVE multiplayer ever.

as you didn't say xbox i'm going to go with golden eye i used to love playing 4 person split screen capture the flag etc. brilliant game.

Counter-Strike & Battlefield 2

Halo 3.

[quote user="ZomB3000"]

Counter-Strike & Battlefield 2

[/quote]

I missed out on BF2 was it truly better than the Bad Company games? i cant wait for BF3 btw!!

Dunno about best. but my favourite would have to be the FPS I've spent most time on - Borderlands. CoD4, Half Life 2, TimeSplitters 2, Halo CE and The Darkness were all great games within their own right.

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

Dunno about best. but my favourite would have to be the FPS I've spent most time on - Borderlands. CoD4, Half Life 2, TimeSplitters 2, Halo CE and The Darkness were all great games within their own right.

[/quote]

The darkness, yeah that was really good I forgot about that!, interesting with COD4 aswell by far my fav of the series.  and both these games have sequels coming soon!![