Best DLC

What DLC items do you look back on and think "I'm glad I got that"?

"Knights of the Nine" and pretty much every "Oblivion" expansion apart from "Horse Armour".

"Alice: The Madness Returns" actually had some decent DLC in the costumes you downloaded.

What about you guys?

What are some of your favourites?

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The DLC for the original Crackdown ('Keys to the City', and also the DLC that gave you all the vehicles, including a racing car!!) was extremely good, and also the Bioshock 2 DLC - essentially both games were given a massive lease of extra life by their DLC, which I think is the point overall.

I second that for the crackdown games....and what made that DLC stick out from all the rest was the fact that only one player required to have bought the DLC, yet both players in a coop online game could play it.

Its a shame more DLC never offered this.

3 out of the 4 Boderlands dlc's were good and value for money, unlike a lot of money making dlc's in other games.

LA Noire Rockstar Pass,

Don't bother with DLC most off it is a total waste of money, i tend to wait for Special editions or GOTY packs like Fallout 3 and Vegas which includes all DLC and the game.

I loved the DLC for Fallout 3.

All the DLC from Criterion Games for Burnout Paradise. Teasing the Big Surf Island for months with the unfinished connecting bridge was a master class in how to do it and I bought the lot !

On a side note, can't wait to see Criterions 'Need for Speed : Most Wanted' in October. Already have a feeling it will overshadow Forza Horizon in every way.

Undead Nightmare for RDR - a complete game in its own right

Broken Steel for Fallout 3.

Shivering Isles. An actual expansion pack with tons of content and replay value and not just a little throwaway DLC 'mission pack' that's become all the rage these days. The Lost and Damned was great as well.