best charge kit / battery pack??

i have horrible horrible luck with battery packs n charge kits, whats a good one thats not crap n wont take over night to charge n then die quickly?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Battery packs for controllers are just horrible in general, no matter what brand (Official or Generic) they have a crap  lifespan. Been there done that..

Good old fashioned rechargeable AA batteries are way to go, I recommend rechargeable Energizer batteries.

I`ve found the official `Quick Charge Kit` to be excellent. You can maximise the life life of most re-chargeable batteries by making sure they are fully discharged before recharging them.

If you have numerous batteries mark them with an individual number and use and charge them in sequence.

-

I still have the three original re-chargeable battery packs that I purchased when I got my 360 over three years ago. And by following the above all are still in perfect working order.

[quote user="slowburn412"]i have horrible horrible luck with battery packs n charge kits,[/quote]Most of us do.[quote]whats a good one thats not crap n wont take over night to charge n then die quickly?[/quote]None. Don't buy battery packs or quick charge kits. Instead buy a couple sets of low discharge batteries. I use Sony CycleEnergy and Sanyo Eneloops. I've also had good results with Energizer's AA options. Pair those with a decent charger. I use a fancy Maha MH-C9000, but smaller compact models will work just fine as long as you're patient.

An Energizer kit in the store with four AA batteries is typically $20 or so. That's going to serve you better than any P&C kit out there.

Totally agree with Lycanine, I have 1 hour charge 2400 energizer battries. Last ages in the controllers and headset and recharge in 1 hour! Can't go wrong.