Best capture card to use for montages etc..

I'm buying a capture card, so I can record my gameplay on things like Call of Duty, Fifa, Gears of War, SvR11 etc.. but i'm not sure which one is best... help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The best capture card around is the 'Black Magic Intensity Pro' but it is an internal card so therefore would need you to take apart your PC for it too work, and a pretty decent PC at that.

But as others have said and I agree 100% that the HD PVR is an excellent device, I also own one and am very happy with the quality it produces.

Yes Garnish it sure is, its also for sale, if you're interested... *strokes cat*.

Thank you L1nko, i appreciate the star along with the side order of sarcasm.

Let's all give EvilMonkey a star for being so fresh

[quote user="EvilMonkeyTala"]

OOOO EM GEEEE, U  R SO PR0 1337 L333T, T3ACH M3 T0 B PR0 LYK U N D0 M0NTA4G3S 0F SUP3R PR0 N0SC0P3ZzZzZ

Lol i feel like an illiterate retard for doing that.

[/quote]

Is that your number plate? Must have cost a fortune.

OOOO EM GEEEE, U  R SO PR0 1337 L333T, T3ACH M3 T0 B PR0 LYK U N D0 M0NTA4G3S 0F SUP3R PR0 N0SC0P3ZzZzZ

Lol i feel like an illiterate retard for doing that.

HDV PV is good good [View:http://www.youtube.com/user/L1nKo64]

[quote user="InfoCone"]

www.hauppauge.co.uk/.../data_hdpvr.html

[/quote]

It's what I use to record my stuff (www.youtube.com/akradon360)">www.youtube.com/akradon360) started off just using an SD capture device, but ended up spending the extra funds to get the HD-PVR. Worth every penny!

HD PVR........barp

montages are boring. mainly cod buffs who think theyre amazing. not putting you under that. but thats how its portrayed