Belly up

Xbox one is not a media center, I am returning this system! I am a fanboy, but locking everything down so I can't access ant of my media, thousands of dollars invested in Microsoft all for nothing. Your business model of no USB hard drives, no media, pay for everything is gonna kill it. I loved my xbox, but you guys are pushing me toward apple. I can play any media type, stream it to my ipad, and airplay it on my tv. What can't i do that on my xbox one? I am returning this console tomorrow. Crippled, disabled, metered, controlled, communism. You wonder why Microsoft is selling off the xbox division. I guess you don't have the juice to keep things running anymore, too bad, you just handed everything to apple which sucks! If I'm going to be forced to game on a PC , then osx will handle that and work with all my peripherals. That's just too bad, STOP DELETING MY POSTS!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Fully understand your frustration. Thinking as well about returning my console because of lack of functionality. Just wondering how I can return after I unpacked and installed everything? :(

Monitoring ebay selling besides, may be an alternative....

Great disappointment here too!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That's too bad! Come on Microsoft!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.