Bejeweled Blitz LIVE, Now only 200 MS! Quick get it before they notice.

Quick. Get it until they notice.Bejeweld Blast is only 200 MS when it should be 400.

It's part of this weeks Deal of the Week. Get it while it's hot.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Bejeweled-Blitz-LIVE/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a57?DownloadType=Game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i've been waiting for this to drop so... YOINK!

The price is right! http://majornelson.com/

Come on down

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

I've just purchased it but its refusing to download although M$ have taken my 200msp. Maybe the Dashboard was playing up so I'll retry later. M$ will honour the sale though, won't they? I do like a bit of Bejewelled Blitz - favourite app on my Iphone!

[/quote]

I can't see why they wouldn't, you should be able to grab it from your download history if need be, I got mine at that price earlier today.

Doesn't really work on a console at speed, more of a mouse or touchscreen game.

Yeah it was suppposed to be 75% off according to Acey Bongos.

I agree with FiDRoC, 800 was too much, played it earlier and it's a great variation on the main game, well worth 200msp, especially online, it gets very frantic trying to top the party list.

Can't work out why Astropop is on the list though -  the price hasn't been reduced as far as I'm aware, shame cause I quite fancied that too.

I picked it up earlier but I think its supposed to be 75% off (MS feeling generous??)

800MS was a tad steep for a game that you can only play for a minute at a time so this seems right to me

I've just purchased it but its refusing to download although M$ have taken my 200msp. Maybe the Dashboard was playing up so I'll retry later. M$ will honour the sale though, won't they? I do like a bit of Bejewelled Blitz - favourite app on my Iphone!

it's a deal of the week you idiot (said in an arnie voice)

never really got the hang of it but thanks for the mention

Just got it yesterday. Added you guys with the game so my friends leaderboard is a bit more exciting!

Not even worth 200 points  rather buy zuma