Being threatened and harrassded on xbox

I was playing Cod  black ops when this guy started harrassing me and i blocked comuacation but he has his friends join my party and invite him. He is also threating to hack my account and he keeps trying to make my friends give him a cfode for xbox live and threating to hack them. this guys name is WHACKEDxIMPURE... Please do something because he is violating to code of conduct.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If this guy keeps harrassing you keep him blocked, file a complaint, and block his friends too. Set the party to invite only so that no-one can join unless you invite them. Tell your friends to ignore and block him too. Some people claim that they can hack accounts when they can't  hack at all, he could've been saying that just to scare you try to ignore it, but it's still best to be careful.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Report him every dam day until they do something. The last thing you want is to be banned yourself. He could hack you and make you look like you did something wrong when you didnt. Report him immediately.

Sorry this didn't help.

I can tell this "hacker" is bluffing straight off the bat and here's why - 

Consider everything that is stored on your account literally everything, credit cards, personal details, the works. Now consider how much a hacker could get for nowt (because you'll be paying for it) with that info from the Marketplace if he could hack your account. Now consider this; he's willing to give up all of that in exchange for a MS points card. Bit fishy no? If he could hack you why would he threaten you, giving you fair warning to take precautions if need be? Unless your WLID/password combination is stupidly easy to guess (eg your WLID is your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and your password is your GT) or you give him your details he can't do squat. 

All filing complaints every day will do is just collapse them into one big complaint. It doesn't prioritise your complaint, move it up the queue or make it more likely this person will be banned. 

If the impossible happens and you are hacked and the hacker does something with the account that results in it being permabanned (eg turns the avatar colour bright orange) if a unauthorised access investigation shows that the offence was done while the account was out of your control then the ban will be overturned. 

Sorry this didn't help.

i agree with @VernierSlake

without your windows live id there isnt much he can do

other than send u messages through his friends but if u have blocked him then dont worry keep blocking him or his friends that way u got nothing to worry about

if u are worried about certain people joining your party change your privacy settings that will help as it blocks all other people from messageing u and joining your party's

Sorry this didn't help.

Just file a complaint and block communications with everybody who was/is harrassing you.

And also I will tell you this guy is a fraud and don't give him anything!

Sorry this didn't help.