Being HIT offline by another play!!! HELP

Let me start by saying this has been going on for years and I just now realized it was a felony over state line. A kid with the GT: [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. has been hitting me Offline which means flooding my router with boys and he has ben doing this to kids for Years! If he doesn't get banned or suspended then I will contact my lawyer and press charges because this is a Felony! I'm having to submit this on my phone because at this Very moment he is hitting me offline. And my phone is the only way I can access Xbox. Please being justice and help me I beg you I have been off Xbox for days and everytime I log in he hits me offline please please I'm begging for help. Thanks, Morgan.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Then please do contact your ISP and collect your IP logs then report the bad actor to your local law enforcement agency for the state and federal crime of cyberharassment (if your lawyer does this for you it is MUCH more expensive). The cyberbully is using non-Microsoft equipment on the open internet so there's very little Microsoft could possibly do even if presented with perfect proof - all Microsoft could do is ban them and their Xbox which would not prevent them from continuing to harass you.

If they're willing to commit felonies to pick on you, then let them pay the price.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello IDI IEIAI INI,

Please do not call out  or accuse any players, no mater what your reason may be.

Note* : This topic would be more appropriate here  11 - Communicating on Xbox LIVE

But anyways you can follow the guide below on how to deal with harrassment

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, there is a page on denial of service attacks which I shall leave below which could help you in the short term

support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Also have you reported the person on xbox live that is the best way to get them banned. Link below

support.xbox.com/.../file-player-complaint

Sorry this didn't help.