Being Harrased and Spammed

Hi I have being sppamed and harrased for tthe pass hours. I have filed a complaint and blocked communication, but they are still getting through to me some how. It is really annoying. I need your help. I called your number and they told me to go here and post up a message for the help. Also I was thinking to switch so they cant get to me and I cant get some for awhile and I was thibking if you guys could get me a free gametag change. I already changed my gamertag over XBL and so I dont have the free gamertag change anymore. My gametag is o LouZy. Thanks Hope you can help me out ASAP

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Click and set "voice and text" and "online status" to friends only. After a while the spammers will get bored.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Once you block the offenders if you send any messages to them it will unblock them (the system tells you this when you block them initially). Since you have already filed a complaint and blocked communication then all you need to do is do what was suggested above by Zombie and you'll have no more issues with the offender.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.