being harassed by a hacker

There is a person that is harassing me, I have called XBOX support, they help me  put this person has ignore this,  but this did nothing.  They seemed that they were able to bypass the system.  They also have added themselves to my friend list with out permission.  They are following me almost everywhere I go on XBOX.  They are joining my parties without permission.  I need something done to resolve this issue  His  gamer tag [Mod removed]

My gamer tag is EpicSemteX 96,  I hope that we can solve this matter with this person.  This is getting impossible everytime with this person please help me out .  Thank you for your time. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

@EpicSemteX 96 - First and foremost, do not name and shame on the forums. If someone is harassing you via messages or what not block communications with that person and then File a Complaint using the XBOX Live interface. That is the only way the XBOX Live Enforcement will take action against them. If you do not know how to file a complaint please follow the instructions located here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If he keeps joining when it's an invite only party then someone is inviting him. Just block communications and ignore him.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.