Being disconnected from Xbox live while watching movie on ZUNE or Netflix

Ok, heres the problem Im facing... Im using the Xbox 360 Elite. I am running external Wireless, Other xboxes connected to the same network do not have this issue.
Every time I watch a movie on netflix or Zune, im disconnected about twice during the movie. Its very nerve racking when getting into a good part and... OH your disconected to xbox live..... JUST as the good part happens. Then I open the xbox quick menu and reconnect and wala... I can watch another 30 mins... oh then it happens again...

My network is 100% working. Ive reset my xbox wireless settings, I EVEN changed to a new company for my internet.. Shaw... I was with telus, but they suck balls when it comes to speed anyways...

Any help is wonderful. I have a good nat as far as I know. I dont get disconnected while playing games... only when i decide to stream movies from xbox live...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'll give you some instructions that you could try and see if this continues to happen. Bare with me as it's quite a read. You can first try to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache. To do this, do the following: My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Select Hard Drive and press Y > Select Clear System Cache. After that's done, do the following: My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Games > NetFlix - Delete, Netflix, NetFlix Title Update #1, and NetFlix Credentials. Do the same steps to remove Zune and re-download both Zune and NetFlix and see if that helps any :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.