Being called a "Cheater" when MY acct. WAS HACKED!!?!?

Someone over here needs to fix my gamer zone ASAP! I'm tired of logging onto my account only to see it calling me a "CHEATER" when MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED! When I got my account back everything was fine except all the gamer score for my games had been outrageously exaggerated. When the new UPDATE was applied for every ones Xbox my gamer score was ERASED and I looked at my gamer zone and it says "CHEATER"! That's STUPID and I'm NOT OKAY WITH THAT...If some one could change this since I can't call up Xbox support and change it that would be awesome. I refuse to be called a "CHEATER" for something that I DIDN'T DO!

Thank you ^_^*

Ladii Cutthroat

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You'll need to post in the account suspensions forum. If you called support and opened an investigation on your account when it was compromised and they find that the games were modded when they weren't in your control, then they can help you with your gamerscore.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Contact support for your region and have them do an UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS INVESTIGATION at which time they will lock the account until the investigation is complete, usually within 7-30 business days. Then once they have reviewed everything and if the account indeed was not in your control at the time of the gamer score modification they will remove the CHEATER watermark but the gamer score reset will stand as issued since third party means were used to alter it.

Then I would take a few minutes to read and follow support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx

It is not only MS's job to keep our personal information private but ours as well. Use a seperate e-mail account for XBL than all of your other websites. Use a very strong password and never, ever give out either to anyone for any reason. Not family, not friends.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.