Being able to get achievements back on ONE game.

Hello. My name is Riley, I have been an Xbox Live Member for 3 years now and it has been fun. Around a year ago I asked to get my gamerscore reset because I had modded some of it. I just wanted to be legit again. Now I wish I could just get achievements back on one game. That game is Red Dead Redemption. I know it's probably not possible to let me get achievements back on a game. But if you can Xbox, I would appreciate it VERY much. I haven't tampered with my profile in over a year and plan to keep it that way. I just wanna be able to re-play Red Dead Redemption and earn my achievements back on it. If there is a way, then I would really be thankful. It's probably impossible but, hey it's worth a try. I'm expecting a negative response. But hopefully I won't get one.. Thank you for taking your time to read this. - iiRiDeSceNT 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nope. The idea behind locking off the achievements is to make the punishment an actual punishment and a deterrent rather than a mild inconvenience.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah, the only way to get them back is to create a new account and start over again, sorry, that's your ONLY option.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not gonna happen because if they do that with you, then they would have to do that with everyone

Sorry this didn't help.