Been patient and loyal to xbox for years... No longer

I've been a very loyal xbox fan for years, I know everything has problems at one point and time but I'm done. I'm done with xbox, Microsoft, and everything related to it. Spend a [Mod Removed] fortune for a xbox one and all the [Mod Removed] accessories that you NEED to play it. Now I go get titanfall and I'm all excited. But wait there's a catch.... I can't connect to any of my xbox accounts... This is [Mod Removed] Microsoft. From a fan that has had about enough of your [Mod Removed].

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

It was the launch for the first big title since the consoles release which is an online only game combined with the fact you can download it means youre bound to run into problems like this. It happens, youll live, move on. If moving on to a different console is how you feel you need to deal with something so minor than by all means leave. People like you are just annoying to be honest. Youll complain about having to spend money on a console and other things that go with it but youre more than willing to lose a ton of money when you sell it. Yeah, solid decision on so many levels....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@adrenaline people like you slob on Microsoft s *** even when something as bad as this happens but you still swing on their little nuts

Sorry this didn't help.

I lost intrest in buying a further xbox brand product forever when they first revealed Xbox one back in 2013

But OP you are being a tad bit over reactionary, You lack the resolve to follow thru.

You will not follow thru at all, you wont put your money where your mouth is. so sit down shut up and get in line with the rest of your ilk.

Sorry this didn't help.

Totally understand Boot! Been waiting for titan fall to come out, when it does BAM mores problems.  Very frustrating. Never had soooo many problems with a gaming console before..What sucks more is my friends are enjoying the game, and once again xbox kicks me right in the B_ _ _ S!

Sorry this didn't help.

Time of this post @ OP

BOOTL1PK1LLER

Online playing Xbox One

YUP

Sorry this didn't help.