Been at "Avoid Me"...

.....for 23 days now.

Of what I'm allowed to play, I'm only able to play Battlefield: Hardline and World of Tanks, in attempts to bring up my Rep. And so far, it's not been working.

This is getting highly annoying. I've tried posting in the Enforcement & Managing My Account sections to get some answers, but instead, I get locked out by Support. You refuse to get back to me on the matter.

I just want to know if my Rep is going back up.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:
Answer

Hey mate,

There is a good write up at the following link that explains what to do to improve your rep: news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-leveling-up-reputation

Basically, it goes down from being reported, but the more games you play without being reported, the more your rep will improve. You just have to keep chipping away at it, being a good gamer, and you should see it start to rise again :)

Hope this helps,

Cheers

Denaz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

According to enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo it looks like you have to review the Code of Conduct at enforcement.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct and make sure that you are polite and respecting other players. It also says, "There are a number of actions you can take to improve your reputation score, but the fastest way to improve your score is to play online multiplayer matches without receiving negative feedback." So it appears that just be nice to others and hopefully they won't give you negative reviews.

Just by checking your profile, it looks like you are still at Avoid me. Hopefully someone from Official Support can give you information if your Rep is going back up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.