Be carefull of the Gamer Tag [GT Removed]

The person using this Gamer Tag is a hacker because he has some how obtained [GT Removed] Gamer Tag which belonged to my friend.  I know I may seem like I have some sort of problem with this individual but I don't because he has personaly said that he is a hacker and was threatening to hack my friends new Gamer Tag, which I find is very hard or impossible that he was able to tell that my friend made a new Gamer Tag and knew exactly which one he was using when both of us never contacted him or said anything to suggest he was using his new Gamer Tag.  Also, he modified his gamer Tag so it showed had all the achievements for every game that Gamer Tag has ever played and no the person didn't not get them by "legal" means.  I know because in one weeks time he got over 60,000 points which is impossible and I have several individuals who said so them selves and some of them are hard core gamers.  If possible can anyone file complaints about that Gamer Tag.  My friend and I do and I have contacted the developers many times and they keep giving me the same bull ***, which is to file complaints and they would look into it.  It has been about two weeks since I brought this to the developers and have filed many complaints each day and nothing is being done.  I don't have any vendetta against hackers but do your little hacking else where please and thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Developers aren't responsible for banning people from XBL, that's MS's job. Hence they are right file a complaint > set this person to avoid > block communications > forget he existed. All mouth and no trousers he is, if he could hack your account he would've just done it. We'll also have no naming and shaming here either.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If this user has your friends Xbox Live account you should contact Xbox support by phone and they will do an investigation and get the account back for you. They will also be able to refund any charges that were made while the account was gone.

Sorry this didn't help.

My friend and I have tried to use the phone but my friend forgot his information.  I know the person probably won't hack our accounts because like you said he would have done it already, but that doesn't mean I should just sit back and watch as things unfold.  From what I have seen and observed as I have sent numerous complaints and emails to the developers or online support and nothing is being done nor will anything be done about it.  I just want this "dispute" to end.

Sorry this didn't help.