BBC iplayer not avalible at this time?

Everytime i start it up this happen's, i've deleted it and re-installed it a couple of times to no avail!

What's going on?!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This has happened to me a couple of times, exiting and relaunching the app fixes it for me.

Might be a long shot but have you tried resetting your modem/router to see if that helps?

I know my daugher was watching it earlier today and had no issues.

Same problem here, have tried everything xbox suggest...i.e deleting the app waiting 30secs and instaling it again, that fixed the issue once. Every time i restart bbc iplayer i get the same problem again...Deleting just the save file in the memory worked once as well...Tried the resetting off the modem/router to no avail....Xbox doesn't have a clue how to solve this issue at the moment, so i guess i will be going back to using bbc iplayer on bt vision until it is sorted.

Yeah i've tried everything that i can, thanks for you're help guy's. It has worked for me once, but every other time it just goes straight back to the dashboard.

Guess i'll wait for an update.

if your modem/routur gets your pc online and your xbox online but the app wont work everyone will say "check your routur" lol its not your routur, its the app thats at fault. its happened to me once.. loaded it whent to feature screen then that error came up had to exit. when a update comes it'll fix the glitch.

if the router isn't working properly or at a low speed then it wont let iplayer work.

for iplayer to work properly you need a recomended 2mb.

-

if you have other devices eating into your bandwidth at the same time  then that may interfear with it.

yeah cheers folks for the input, but although i agree with the low bandwith theory that really isn't a problem for me.

I had this issue.

I fixed it by deleting the iplayer save off the hard drive.

So if you haven't already you should try doing that.

Can you watch stuff that is live on the "red button" through the xbox?,  would like to know this in readiness for the weekend.